Monday 1 June 2015

Blog Recommendation and Welcome

First of welcome to new arrivals AW Kitchen and Areil el Viking darko..... or something like that.

Secondly a blog that I have truly missed reading while I was in enforced absence.

Phils Association-Les Riflemen, Phil writes the most wonderfully entertaining AAR's and his latest is no exception. I shan't explain just go and take a look for yourselves.

http://riflemens.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/vikings.html?showComment=1433153816147#c5817151995427674932

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. I've been following Phil for years now. He does the best AAR's and is a great painter to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeply touched lady and gentleman, deeply touched...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise where it is due Phil, love your game write ups and who would argue with Anne, they are the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Good, bad or otherwise I love to hear what you think..... mostly