Tuesday 21 February 2012

Update - WIP gallery Essex 25mm crossbows, Perry 28mm Nap Art.

Time to change things about in the WIP Gallery, the Essex crossbow-men I started a few weeks ago now have crossbows *weeee* I thought I had lost 'em. There's front and rear pic's of each and for older sculpts they come up alright.



Having been splashing some paint on the Foundry Bavarian Generals I pulled out a British horse artillery crew I bought some time back and am subjecting it to my wash and glaze treatment and some shiny varnish to see how they respond.









thanks for looking
Dave

4 comments:

  1. The Horse artilleryman is a great looking figure; is the idea to build up the layers of wash colour with increasingly, intensified colours or do you pick out other details (for example the faces)in a more 'traditional' style now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, Micheal bloody rude of me to forget to reply to your question. I'll put up a few photo's of the face as I paint one. I took the photo of the face because I can get a better idea of what is going on there viewed on the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete

Good, bad or otherwise I love to hear what you think..... mostly